Skip to main content

Ten qualities GIF

Ten qualities GIF

Process:

This is a simple GIF of 10 of my good qualities. I used adobe photoshop and added multiple frames together. The computer did most of the work as I toke a frame with the word out of the picture, then a frame with the word in it.

What I learned:

This was my first step into animation and I enjoyed it. after working with some words, I experimented with transitioning in different way. I learned how to move and turn objects how I want them to.

Conclusion: 

I am satisfied with the project. It helped me with time management and helped me better understand computer animation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tres Leches Recipe

Tres Leches Pastel       Tres Leches es un plato de Costa Rica. Yo elegé hacer este plato porque a mi me gusta pastel y las fotos de el pastel lucieron bien. Después   de yo leí la receta yo descubré es muy facil hacer. Tambien, a mi me gusta cocerme. Ahora, yo escribo las instrucciones para prepar la receta. Los ingredientes:       1: 1 cup harnia -Auto Mercado, $259        2: 1/4 teaspoon sal -Auto Mercado, $89       3: 5 huevos -Auto Mercado, $139       4: 1 cup azúcar -Auto Mercado, $199       5: 1 gallon leche -Auto Mercado, $299       6: 1 teaspoon vanilla -Auto Mercado, $559       7: 1/4 cup crema espesa -Auto Mercado, $359       Total en dolares: 19.03        Total en colónes: 1903.00                       ...

Semester reflection

Starting the year This year started with my self portrait video. I put a lot of effort into this video and I feel it came out as good as I wanted it to be. This was a good start to the year for me and the videos that followed only paralleled this. Working in groups has helped with my other projects also, getting multiple point of views. Progression of the year I feel I have improved throughout the year with editing and filming. I have learned a surplus things to think about when taking shots for a video. I learned to think about the 6 shot system to create variety in my work. I was able to practice my editing skills with every video I made. End of the year By the end of the year, I feel that I have learned valuable tips on how to create news stories and put together interviews. Not only have I gotten better at creating stories, but I have improved in question making, filming, and editing everything together to create an interesting an informative video. With that, I have al...

Interview Project

    The story my group wanted to convey in this assignment was Alex Paulis point of view on school soccer. In my video, I personally made a story of how Alex started playing soccer and where he is now. I then talked about the future of soccer for not only Alex, but the whole team.     In pre-production, my group wrote a list of 20 questions to ask Alex. This was harder than thought to be. We then set up a date to meet with Alex and interviewed him, asking all of the questions, knowing some of his answers would be longer than others. When all the film of Alex was taken, we turned to footage of the soccer team playing for b-roll. After I had all the film, I had to write a voice over leading into all of Alex's answers to the questions we asked him. I wrote the opening to the interview and an end, so there would be a clear beginning, middle, and end. After that it was just editing, making sure I got a variety of shots in my interview.     My role in this p...