Skip to main content

Color Wheel Project

Project:

I started this project using adobe illustrator. I used new acsessories such as the selection tool, rectangle tool, and art board tool. After creating all of the shapes of he wheel and coloring them in order, starting with Primary colors, secondary colors, then tershiary colors.

What I Learned:

I had never used adobe illustrator before so everything in the process was new for me. I learned how to use many new tools and shortcuts. Also, I learned how to scale and take up the full imagine of the design, cutting off extra sides. I learned how to caption and move headings in order for the wheel to look good.

How it went:

The project went well for me. I learned lots of new tools. I would copy and move shapes next time I do this just so it is easy for all of them to be the same size. Overall I feel happy with the product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tres Leches Recipe

Tres Leches Pastel       Tres Leches es un plato de Costa Rica. Yo elegé hacer este plato porque a mi me gusta pastel y las fotos de el pastel lucieron bien. Después   de yo leí la receta yo descubré es muy facil hacer. Tambien, a mi me gusta cocerme. Ahora, yo escribo las instrucciones para prepar la receta. Los ingredientes:       1: 1 cup harnia -Auto Mercado, $259        2: 1/4 teaspoon sal -Auto Mercado, $89       3: 5 huevos -Auto Mercado, $139       4: 1 cup azúcar -Auto Mercado, $199       5: 1 gallon leche -Auto Mercado, $299       6: 1 teaspoon vanilla -Auto Mercado, $559       7: 1/4 cup crema espesa -Auto Mercado, $359       Total en dolares: 19.03        Total en colónes: 1903.00                       ...

Semester reflection

Starting the year This year started with my self portrait video. I put a lot of effort into this video and I feel it came out as good as I wanted it to be. This was a good start to the year for me and the videos that followed only paralleled this. Working in groups has helped with my other projects also, getting multiple point of views. Progression of the year I feel I have improved throughout the year with editing and filming. I have learned a surplus things to think about when taking shots for a video. I learned to think about the 6 shot system to create variety in my work. I was able to practice my editing skills with every video I made. End of the year By the end of the year, I feel that I have learned valuable tips on how to create news stories and put together interviews. Not only have I gotten better at creating stories, but I have improved in question making, filming, and editing everything together to create an interesting an informative video. With that, I have al...

Interview Project

    The story my group wanted to convey in this assignment was Alex Paulis point of view on school soccer. In my video, I personally made a story of how Alex started playing soccer and where he is now. I then talked about the future of soccer for not only Alex, but the whole team.     In pre-production, my group wrote a list of 20 questions to ask Alex. This was harder than thought to be. We then set up a date to meet with Alex and interviewed him, asking all of the questions, knowing some of his answers would be longer than others. When all the film of Alex was taken, we turned to footage of the soccer team playing for b-roll. After I had all the film, I had to write a voice over leading into all of Alex's answers to the questions we asked him. I wrote the opening to the interview and an end, so there would be a clear beginning, middle, and end. After that it was just editing, making sure I got a variety of shots in my interview.     My role in this p...